Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009

christkindlesmarkt

As I live very close to bavaria's famous christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg, it's obvious that I have to go there at least once a christmas season. Besides huge amounts of Glühwein and sausages, there are some stalls with examples for true craft. As this small booth with "springerle", non edible biscuits for decoration, which have a long tradition in southern germany. There are special wooden forms in which they're baked and for these "Models" exists an own fandom because they look very cute. But now take a look at my pics of the beautiful and brightly coloured Springerle:



And these two were allowed to come home with me :) It was REALLY hard to decide. And I am already looking forward to seeing them embellish my christmas tree! YEAH! Traditional craft is so wonderful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen