Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010

Alle meine Entchen



I spent a long weekend at home, it was my dad's 56. birthday, and we had a sparkling day out in the green hills that surround my hometown. After several walks over plateaus, through forests and into a damp flume named devil's hole (CREEPY, and full of very aggressive biteing insects), we reached the beautiful chateau Fantaisie. What a name. It was built over 200 years ago after the plans of the sweet and clever margravine Wilhelmine of Bayreuth. It's as fascinating as her whole rococo life, you can find huge sequoia trees, hop up and down the steps of waterfalls and get lost in mazes. We had a relaxed alfresco diner in the castle garden afterwards and then went home to fall asleep immeadiately.





On sunday, I had a foto shooting with my little sister's new pets: three super cute goslings, she shares them with her boyfriend who lives on an organic farm. ( Oh how much I love farm life!) We spent hours and hours with all the four and two legged folk. I want a goose and a goat now.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen