Montag, 19. Juli 2010

Sublime Stitching Combo Contest

Yesterday, I decided to take part in this stitching contest, Sublime Stitching was the first ever stitching pattern company I came to know of, and I have been admiring their stuff for a long time. I haven't been doing this craft for quite a time but always loved it and I think it's a cool chance for a new challenge!!! Yippieh, I already have some funny ideas, but shhhh, it's a secret as long as I'm not finished :)

Look at their Blog for entrance rules (there aren't many) and choose some patterns. The deadline is 20th of August, so plenty of time for you all to think about a creative stitched picture, and there are really THRILLING prizes for the winners!! So ladies, grab your needles and your thread, and give it a try!

it would be cool to know who of you wants to join aswell :) Tell me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen