Donnerstag, 26. November 2009

Eduard Le Bear



Look what I just finished, isn't he cute? No, not handsome, but definitely unique. It is a birthday gift for Moe, he wished for a crocheted animal and let me decide what species it should be. My usual characters would have looked much to sweet and girly for him, as he is rather cool and well-read and stuff. Besides, his whole flat is furnished with chocolate brown leather sofas and matching wallpaint, and his living room looks more like a library... Having these things in mind, I thought of a bear at once, but what came out surprised me all the same. Eduard resembles the Mr Bean Teddy in a strange way :D

Nevertheless, I'm convinced that he will like his new companion. Wonder what place my little Mr Le Bear will get in that gorgeous house.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Habe ja schon viele Bären in meiner Laufbahn gesehen, aber keiner kommt an diesen Meister Petz ran! Mit Abstand der coolste Bär in town!!! Dem kann nicht mal der olle Teddy vom Mr. Bean das Wasser reichen.
    So einen sollte sich jeder zu Weihnachten wünschen!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen